Organizing a vacation to the West to see the very best theater productions and hot Los Angeles musicals? Being the biggest city of California, Los Angeles makes it easy for everyone to discover entertainment.
- Among the most enduring horror classics in the world is that of Shelleys “Frankenstein,” which combines the elements of horror with the intrinsic questions that plagued morality and philosophy at the time.
- In some ways, the story is one that puts a new spin on the old ghost story, in that the “ghost” is inevitably caused by the actions of mortal men who meddled in things they were not meant to.
- The story, aside from being a genuine tale of terror, also took on the role of a lesson in morality and the limits to just how far medical science could go.
- Prolonging life is one thing, but bringing back the dead is another thing entirely, which is one of the subtle messages of the novel.
- The underlying question of whether or not Frankensteins creature is the monster, or if it is Frankenstein himself, also contributes to making the story a memorable, chilling tale.